Why Choose Dr. Steven Schulte?
Gentle, Compassionate, Highly Skilled
- 30+ Years Clinical Experience
- DIPLOMATE – International Dental Implant Association
● Highest Status Awarded for Distinguished Implant Excellence
- Advanced Post-Graduate Training & Excels in the Fields of:
● Implant Placement & Restorations – DIPLOMATE IDIA
● Crowns – 10,000+ Placed
● Lumineers – 500+ Placed
● Invisalign – 100+ Treatments
- Highest Implant Success Rates Using Cutting-Edge Cone Beam 3D CT Technology for Precise Implant Placement
What are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are often referred to as “Instant Orthodontics”. Think you need braces? A substantial aesthetic effect can be obtained with a veneer and minimal tooth preparation is required.
Common problems that Veneers will address:
- Spaces between the teeth
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Permanently stained or discolored teeth
- Crooked or misshapen teeth
Veneers are applied to the teeth in 2 visits to the dentist:
- Visit # 1 Veneer Preparation:The teeth are prepared by removing 0.3 to 0.5 mm of enamel (the thickness of a fingernail) to allow room for the veneer layer. An impression of the teeth is taken and sent to the specialized dental laboratory that will create the veneers.
- Visit #2 Veneer Bonding:Bonding involves all the steps that permanently attach the veneer to the tooth. After a cleaning of the tooth, the veneer is bonded to the tooth with a special dental cement. This dental cement is then hardened with an ultra violet light.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss any aspect of your dental health – we don’t charge for giving advice!