Why Choose Dr. Steven Schulte?
Gentle, Compassionate, Highly Skilled
- 30+ Years Clinical Experience
- DIPLOMATE – International Dental Implant Association
● Highest Status Awarded for Distinguished Implant Excellence
- Advanced Post-Graduate Training & Excels in the Fields of:
● Implant Placement & Restorations – DIPLOMATE IDIA
● Crowns – 10,000+ Placed
● Lumineers – 500+ Placed
● Invisalign – 100+ Treatments
- Highest Implant Success Rates Using Cutting-Edge Cone Beam 3D CT Technology for Precise Implant Placement
What are Dentures?
Dentures are a set of artificial teeth used when a patient has lost real teeth.
Patients lose their teeth to a variety of reasons. including:
- Severe malnutrition
- Genetic defects
- Poor oral hygiene
Dentures give better chewing abilities and greater aesthetic appeal by providing the illusion of natural teeth.
What’s more dentures can now be stabilized with an implant procedure bringing more comfort and better chewing abilities to the denture wearer.
We Provide Denture Reline
Why Use a LAB RELINE Instead of an In-Office Reline?
- More durable – fabricated under high heat and pressure
- Stain and break resistant – can last 10+ years vs. less than a year
- Better fit – softer impression materials create a more accurate denture
- Staying power – post dams available in lab relines help keep dentures in place
The Dentures Procedure
There are several types of dentures available:
- Removable partial dentures are for patients who are missing some but not all of their teeth.
- Fixed partial dentures (also known as permanent bridges) are made from crowns that are fitted on the remaining natural teeth as well as synthetic materials that are sculpted to resemble teeth.
- Complete dentures or full dentures are for patients who are missing all their upper or lower teeth.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment if you are considering dentures.